- Premium fitted
- Incredibly soft touch and feel...basically the inside of puppy ears
- 100% ring-spun combed cotton with crew neck
- Durable but lightweight 4.3 oz shirt
- Ships priority USPS with tracking number
- Awesome tear-away tag
A-10 Warthog Blueprint-T-shirt
A-10-blueprint-T-shirt ($28.00 all sizes)
A-10 Design specifications:
- Step 1) Use worlds most powerful Gatling-type cannon.
- Step 2) Build aircraft around step 1.
The General Electric GAU-8/A Avenger is a 30 mm hydraulically driven seven-barrel Gatling-type cannon that is typically mounted to the US Air Force’s Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II. Designed specifically for the anti-tank role, the Avenger delivers very powerful rounds at a high rate of fire. The GAU-8/A is also used in the Goalkeeper CIWS ship weapon system, which provides defense against short-range threats.
The Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II is an American twin-engine, straight-wing jet aircraft developed by Fairchild-Republic in the early 1970s. It is the only US Air Force production aircraft designed solely for close air support, including attacking tanks, armored vehicles, and other ground targets with limited air defenses. The A-10 was designed around the 30 mm GAU-8 Avenger rotary cannon that is its primary armament and the heaviest-ever automatic cannon mounted on an aircraft.